Michigan Farm Bureau (MFB) and Farmers Business Network℠ (FBN℠), have announced a new stattewide member service discount program for Farm Bureau members. Michigan Farm Bureau members will receive a discount on FBN Membership providing access to all FBN products and services including:
- Agronomic data-warehousing and analysis – all precision files, innovative maps, weather, and NVDI data
- Seed Finder – a seed performance database with millions of acres of results across over 3,000 seed varieties and hybrids.
- Price Transparency – A database of real invoice prices paid for seed and chemicals, giving farmers price negotiating power
- FBN Direct™ - An easy way to purchase and save on Ag Inputs including delivery to farm, returns, and price drop protection.
- FBN Crop Marketing™ - Independent, innovative, and exclusive production contracts, pricing contracts, and market insights that help you gain wider access to markets and premium prices.
Dennis Rudat, MFB Director of Media and Corporate Relations and co-chair of the organization’s Farm Business Services team says the organization had been looking for a member service option that offered a truly autonomous and independent data-warehousing platform for planting and yield maps, soil maps and potentially drone data as well.
“Many of the options we considered were either in the very early stages of development, or were unique to specific systems and manufacturers,” Rudat said. “We were impressed with the FBN platform’s ability of working with all data, regardless of origination source, and the additional benefits of price transparency features.”
For more information and detail on the program, click here.