Michigan Farm Bureau turns 100 years old next year, and we’re looking forward to sharing images from our members’ archives in our official 2019 calendar!
MFB’s special centennial-edition calendar will feature the best member-submitted images reflecting the history and legacy of Michigan agriculture.
- MFB members may submit up to four photos for consideration
- All photos must have a landscape (horizontal) orientation
- The minimum resolution requirement for digital photos is 300 dpi
- Digital photos should be saved as JPEG, TIF or BMP (Windows Bitmap)
- Submit digital photo entries to [email protected]
- Mail photo entries on CD or photo paper and this printed submission form(s) to: Michigan Farm Bureau, Attn: Member Services Dept., 7373 W. Saginaw Hwy., Lansing, MI 48917
- All entries must be accompanied by the completed submission information (below)
- Print photos must be 8x10 inches in size and be printed on photo paper
- Whenever possible, please have publishing permission from individuals appearing in photos
- Full name
- Farm Bureau Member Number
- Address / City / State / ZIP code
- I have read and understand all rules of this contest. I certify that I am a Michigan Farm Bureau member. I understand that all photographs submitted to the contest become the property of Michigan Farm Bureau and may be used by Michigan Farm Bureau for any purpose. I confirm that I have been given permission by any and all individuals depicted in the photographs.
Submissions will not be returned, so do not send original prints! I understand that if my photograph does not meet the specified minimum standards it will not be considered.For more information, contact Hannah Lange at 517-679-5396.