As you send your student(s) off to college, remember they can stay connected to home — and the farm — through Collegiate Farm Bureau.
With 13 chapters across the state, your college student can network with peers and industry professionals, build upon career and leadership skills, and develop their voice as advocates for agriculture.
Collegiate Farm Bureau members can participate in the Collegiate Discussion Meets, the #SpeakAgMichigan challenge, Harvest for All Collegiate challenge, the 2023 Young Farmer Leaders Conference, and learn from financial speaker panels, public policy workshops, industry tours and potential internship connections!
Encourage your young farm scholars to learn more about Collegiate Farm Bureau membership online and by reaching out to their college’s advisor:
- Bay College — Tyler Sisson
- Delta College — Lance Fowler
- Glen Oaks CC — Angela King
- Jackson CC — Christy Mecey
- Kellogg CC — Nathan Westfall
- Monroe CC — Keith Freier
- Montcalm CC — Brian Gardner
- MSU Main Campus — Grace Hull
- Muskegon CC — Matt Bernia
- Northwestern MI College — Dale Elshoff
- Saginaw Valley State University — Dr. Martin Arford
- Southwestern MI College — Dr. Thomas Green
- West Shore CC — Constance Schwass