Membership is the lifeblood of our organization. Michigan Farm Bureau encourages member engagement in membership, Community Action Groups, Promotion & Education, Young Farmer, High School and Collegiate programs through county Farm Bureaus.
- Engaging, growing and maintaining membership,
- Grassroots local policy development,
- Educating youth, farmers, educators, consumers and public officials about agriculture and its importance to our economy,
- Leadership programs for personal and professional development,
- Developing young farmers for the future of our industry,
- A diverse membership to promote and grow our agricultural community,
- An inclusive culture that welcomes all farmers and agriculturalists, and
- Equitable opportunities and resources for all members.
These programs help our members successfully be the voice for agriculture.